How many times you’ve said to yourself: I can’t do it, it’s too much, it’s overwhelming, I don’t know where to start, I need a plan and I can’t make one, and if I do, I can’t stick with it. If you heard yourself saying that, I would suggest hiring a Health coach. These are your particular reasons:
- You feel like you’re chasing your tale. No matter what decision you make to change your life, your diet, your habits or anything that needs to be changed, you end up doing NOTHING. You need a Health coach, to create an action plan and walk you through the process.
- No matter how well you know you have to tell your husband to pick up his dirty dishes, to hire a baby sitter, or to spend less than 70 something hours in the office, or get rid of your constantly wining friend, ask for a raise, or just get a decent massage, or a manicure for that matter- and you are not doing it… You need a Health coach as a sounding board, a non-judgmental friend, a partner to whom you can voice your concerns and fears, and even practice “how to say difficult things to loved and not so loved ones”.
- You continue to swear that this will be your last junk food, and you’ll eat healthy, nutritional foods only, and you’ll take your vitamins and supplements and drink 8 oz of water with every meal- but you’re still not doing it. Well, you need a health coach, to create a diet plan for you, and help you stick with that plan, for your own sake.
- You promised yourself, and it’s also included in your New Year’s resolutions, that you’ll go to the gym at least 3 times a week, or run, or bike, or do meditation or yoga, but you’re so tired to even get out of the bed or think about it. You need a Health Coach so you can find out what’s the best option for you, that will suite your health needs and goals. The Health coach will hold your hand while you’re doing the small steps.
- You don’t know where to start, it all seems so overwhelming, and difficult, and challenging, and so you just drop off everything. You need a Health coach to keep you accountable and prioritize with you, and make plans with you and for you, until you can do that on your own.
- You want to be stress-free. You want to be healthy. You want to be better. You want to change your life style, once and forever. You need a Health Coach.
- Last but not least- you have a chronic disease, like Graves’ Disease and Hyperthyroidism, and it’s not getting any better for the past few months, you definitely need a Health coach, to guide you through saving your own health. Health Coaching can help you change the destructive life style that led to the manifestation of this disease.
· A personal trainer
· A gym teacher
· A yoga instructor
· Someone barking orders at you
None of the above! And the coaching process is very simple, it will respond to all of these questions for you:
- What do you want to accomplish?
- How your life will be different?
- What are you doing already in that direction?
- What’s on your way now?
5. What small step you can make today, tomorrow, this week, this month that will move you toward your goal?
- What help and support you need today, from me, or anybody else?
If you want to learn more and schedule your coaching session now, and move on, click here:
Share and Enjoy