20 Secrets of the Natural and Holistic Approach to Hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease
Many people today are disappointed by the traditional medical approach, if they feel sick or have any medical problems. How they won’t be? They are tired of taking drugs that have more negative effects, than healing your organs and your body. They are tired of undergoing dangerous and unnecessary medical procedures like thyroid surgeries and RAI.
They don’t want to poison themselves any more with chemicals, that may, or may not work. So, they look for a different, alternative and holistic approach to hyperthyroidism.
Turning to the “natural and holistic approach to hyperthyroidism”, Graves’ disease or any other disease for that matter, however, will require some basic knowledge, when treating different ailments.
Understanding the secrets and foundation of the holistic and natural healing can help you not only in the battle with Graves’ Disease or Hyperthyroidism, but to understand how the different holistic approaches work. I wrote about different Hyperthyroidism alternative treatments and natural cures for Graves’ Disease, but this is the first time I am talking about the foundation of the holistic approach to Hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease.
So, here we go:
- Authentic healing will often involve radical changes in how you live. It’s not only important what you eat and drink, but the way you think and what you do every day.
- Old habits and attitudes that supported the development of the disease will fall away, to be replaced by new ones that go with a new way of being in the world. So, don’t be afraid to drop off habits that are not working for you any more. Usually, it takes about 21 days to change a habit, and get another one.
- Crisis of the body are ultimately expressions of underlying crises of the spirit. Which generally means that something went wrong on a pure mental and emotional level and the disease is just manifesting on a body level, i.e the so called psychosomatization.
- Healing requires letting go what is familiar and stepping into the unknown. Sometimes it’s scary, but it’s worth the try.
- Healing may mean challenging belief systems and daring to break taboos.
- Healing is about getting past the ego, that is what our culture is built on.
- Healing involves reconnecting with lost aspects of oneself, some of which exist in other than our “familiar”reality.
- Effective holistic medical therapy depends on self-awareness. That’s why I recommend meditation, if nothing else, it will calm your mind and make you aware of your immediate reality.
- You make major decisions about your own treatment according to what creates a sense of well- being, what boosts your energy or what brings clarity of mind. For every person it’s different.
- Your lab is your body. Experiments going on there constantly allow you to find out what suits you and what doesn’t.
- Herbs are used most often to affect organ systems, Homeophatic for re-balancing the overall “vital force”and flower essences (Bach flower essences) for addressing dilemmas of
- Cell salts (Schuessler salts) are working in a horizontal path, affecting the structural components that run through many organs in the body.
- Herbs are exerting their effect more vertically, tending to affect selectively one or more organ systems.
- Generally herbs can be divided in 4 major groups- Chinese, Ayurvedic, European and Native American herbs. It is your choice which methods you choose, or a combination of them for best results.
- There is no “magic” herb, or method that will work overnight- for any disease. It requires time to see the effect.
- Many holistic approaches to hyperthyroidism will “bypass”the diagnose and work directly on the symptoms and affected organs. The diagnose is not of primary matter, as it can shift from one to another, or can be easily mistaken.
- Any holistic and natural treatment will involve physical exercises, diet, cleansing and detoxing and resolving psychological issues as well.
- Parts of the body, especially if they are “damaged” in some way by a disease, tell us about the whole- your life in general.
- Perhaps the simplest definition of healing is “to make a whole”. The holistic approach to hyperthyroidism require a lot of life style changes that will help you become “whole”.
- Whenever you start to feel as a whole, body, mind and spirit together, then your healing process is over. Your healing became a way of life. Congratulations!
Share and Enjoy